Leading the Culture and Sports Industry Spreading Good Happiness
1. Technical secondary school or above, no limitation on majors;
2. Experience in canteen management, knowledge of 4D management is preferred.
1. Full-time bachelor degree or above, major in Finance and Accounting;
2. 3 years and above accounting work experience in construction enterprises;
3. Familiar with national and local taxation, finance, auditing and other laws and regulations;
4. Proficiency in using financial software.
1. Full-time college degree or above, no limitation on majors;
2. Familiar with the overall process of theater seats;
3. Proficiency in using CAD and other drawing software, capable of 3D drawing;
4. Master the process and tooling design.
1. Full-time bachelor degree or above, major in Law is preferred;
2. More than 2 years of experience in contract legal review, or more than 3 years of work experience in secretarial/administrative management;
3. Strong writing skills, clear thinking, strong understanding, independent and skilled drafting or revision of legal documents;
4. Good communication and coordination skills, careful work, strong sense of responsibility, and team spirit;
5. Proficiency in using Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other office software, proficient in statistics/summarizing various sales reports;
6. Experience in project bidding and production is preferred.
1. Full-time bachelor degree or above, major in Auditing, Accounting, Management, Economics, etc.;
2. More than 5 years of work experience in the same position, with experience in auditing and internal control management;
3. Have a modern audit concept, be familiar with the internal audit operation mode of the enterprise, and be familiar with the regulations, audit standards and internal processes in this field;
4. Good character, strong principle, good planning and organization, good system control awareness, good interpersonal skills, strong execution and teamwork ability.
1. Full-time college degree or above, major in Mechatronics, Machinery, Electrical Automation, Engineering Management, etc.;
2. Obtained the first-class construction engineer certificate of mechanical and electrical engineering;
3. More than 5 years of experience in independently engaged in or presided over project management in related industries such as electromechanical installation and mechanical installation;
4. Have on-site coordination, emergency response to foreign affairs and unexpected events, overall project view, and on-site overall planning capabilities;
5. Be able to adapt to long-term business trips in the project area, with good character and steady behavior.
1. Bachelor degree or above in 211, 985, major in Mechanics, Electromechanics, Materials, etc.;
2. Those who have served as a student cadre and have received scholarships during the school period are given priority for admission;
3. Agree with Dafeng corporate culture, and have strong learning ability and communication and coordination skills.
1. Full-time college degree or above, no major limitation, with solid professional knowledge;
2. More than 3 years of relevant work experience;
3. Proficiency in compiling process documents of this major and understanding process management;
4. Proficiency in computer software (CAD drawing software, word\excel and other office software), capable of three-dimensional drawing;
5. Those who are particularly excellent can relax the conditions appropriately.