Leading the Culture and Sports Industry Spreading Good Happiness
1. Full-time unified recruitment of college degree or above, major in Electrical and related majors;
2. More than one year of multimedia integrated construction work experience;
3. Familiar with multimedia technology application and multimedia hardware specification performance;
4. Possess multimedia budget production ability;
5. Familiar with computer, network, weak current and other professional knowledge.
1. Full-time unified recruitment of bachelor degree or above, major in Art and Design;
2. More than 5 years of creative design work experience, with rich three-dimensional space imagination, artistic discrimination ability and fashion aesthetic ability;
3. Proficient in using office software, proficient in 3D software: 3DMAX, CAD, Photoshop, etc., can use editing software: pr or ae, etc.;
4. Have strong communication skills, have a deep understanding of customer intentions, and cooperate with project business negotiations.
1. Full-time undergraduate in art, design, illustration and other related majors;
2. At least 3 years of graphic design work experience;
3. Have a strong background in art and hand-drawing ability, and be proficient in using illustration software. Prefer those who can use basic AE and FLASH;
4. Strong receptive ability, good at expressing one's own thoughts, sensitive to color, unique aesthetics and active design thinking.
1. Technical secondary school or above, no limitation on majors;
2. Experience in canteen management, knowledge of 4D management is preferred.
1. Full-time bachelor degree or above, major in Mechanical Design;
2. At least 1 year of relevant work experience, rail transit industry is preferred, English level 4 or above;
3. Proficiency in using more than one 3D software. Proficiency in using CAD software;
4. Adapt to business trips.
1. Full-time bachelor degree or above, art major is preferred;
2. At least 3 years of experience in administrative supervisors of large companies, experience in business reception for government and enterprise customers is preferred;
3. Proficiency in office software, PPT design and production, with a certain level of writing ability;
4. Familiar with the standard and norms of reception and business etiquette, with good image and temperament, height above 165cm, outgoing, with gentle nature, strong communication skills;
5. Good patience, care, responsibility, self-motivated, and service consciousness.
1. Full-time bachelor degree or above, engineering management major is preferred;
2. More than 1 year of experience in project bid making;
3. Familiar with the bidding procedures and regulations of government and enterprise engineering projects;
4. Proficiency in word and excel and other software.
1. Full-time bachelor degree or above, major in Finance and Accounting;
2. 3 years and above accounting work experience in construction enterprises;
3. Familiar with national and local taxation, finance, auditing and other laws and regulations;
4. Proficiency in using financial software.