Leading the Culture and Sports Industry Spreading Good Happiness
1. Technical secondary school or above, no limitation on majors;
2. Experience in canteen management, knowledge of 4D management is preferred.
1. Full-time bachelor degree or above, major in Mechanical Design;
2. At least 1 year of relevant work experience, rail transit industry is preferred, English level 4 or above;
3. Proficiency in using more than one 3D software. Proficiency in using CAD software;
4. Adapt to business trips.
1. Full-time bachelor degree or above, art major is preferred;
2. At least 3 years of experience in administrative supervisors of large companies, experience in business reception for government and enterprise customers is preferred;
3. Proficiency in office software, PPT design and production, with a certain level of writing ability;
4. Familiar with the standard and norms of reception and business etiquette, with good image and temperament, height above 165cm, outgoing, with gentle nature, strong communication skills;
5. Good patience, care, responsibility, self-motivated, and service consciousness.
1. Full-time bachelor degree or above, engineering management major is preferred;
2. More than 1 year of experience in project bid making;
3. Familiar with the bidding procedures and regulations of government and enterprise engineering projects;
4. Proficiency in word and excel and other software.
1. Full-time bachelor degree or above, major in Finance and Accounting;
2. 3 years and above accounting work experience in construction enterprises;
3. Familiar with national and local taxation, finance, auditing and other laws and regulations;
4. Proficiency in using financial software.
1. Full-time college degree or above, no limitation on majors;
2. Familiar with the overall process of theater seats;
3. Proficiency in using CAD and other drawing software, capable of 3D drawing;
4. Master the process and tooling design.
1. Full-time bachelor degree or above, major in Law is preferred;
2. More than 2 years of experience in contract legal review, or more than 3 years of work experience in secretarial/administrative management;
3. Strong writing skills, clear thinking, strong understanding, independent and skilled drafting or revision of legal documents;
4. Good communication and coordination skills, careful work, strong sense of responsibility, and team spirit;
5. Proficiency in using Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other office software, proficient in statistics/summarizing various sales reports;
6. Experience in project bidding and production is preferred.
1. Full-time bachelor degree or above, major in Auditing, Accounting, Management, Economics, etc.;
2. More than 5 years of work experience in the same position, with experience in auditing and internal control management;
3. Have a modern audit concept, be familiar with the internal audit operation mode of the enterprise, and be familiar with the regulations, audit standards and internal processes in this field;
4. Good character, strong principle, good planning and organization, good system control awareness, good interpersonal skills, strong execution and teamwork ability.