Leading the Culture and Sports Industry Spreading Good Happiness
1. Full-time college degree or above, major in Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction, 30-45 years old;
2. More than 3 years of experience in project manager, real estate development company manager, chief management engineer, etc.;
3. Independently presided over the construction management and development management of buildings, steel structures and other projects with a construction area of more than 30,000 square meters, or assumed the responsibilities of chief management engineer;
4. Familiar with the project development process, understand project-related knowledge such as project bidding management and budget management;
5. Have good professional ethics, professional skills and comprehensive coordination and communication skills;
6. Adapt to long-term work on the project site.