Leading the Culture and Sports Industry Spreading Good Happiness
1. Full-time unified recruitment of college degree or above, major in Electrical and related majors;
2. More than one year of multimedia integrated construction work experience;
3. Familiar with multimedia technology application and multimedia hardware specification performance;
4. Possess multimedia budget production ability;
5. Familiar with computer, network, weak current and other professional knowledge.
1. Full-time unified recruitment of bachelor degree or above, major in Art and Design;
2. More than 5 years of creative design work experience, with rich three-dimensional space imagination, artistic discrimination ability and fashion aesthetic ability;
3. Proficient in using office software, proficient in 3D software: 3DMAX, CAD, Photoshop, etc., can use editing software: pr or ae, etc.;
4. Have strong communication skills, have a deep understanding of customer intentions, and cooperate with project business negotiations.
1. Full-time undergraduate in art, design, illustration and other related majors;
2. At least 3 years of graphic design work experience;
3. Have a strong background in art and hand-drawing ability, and be proficient in using illustration software. Prefer those who can use basic AE and FLASH;
4. Strong receptive ability, good at expressing one's own thoughts, sensitive to color, unique aesthetics and active design thinking.
1. Full-time bachelor degree or above, major in Mechanical Design;
2. At least 1 year of relevant work experience, rail transit industry is preferred, English level 4 or above;
3. Proficiency in using more than one 3D software. Proficiency in using CAD software;
4. Adapt to business trips.
1. Full-time bachelor degree or above, engineering management major is preferred;
2. More than 1 year of experience in project bid making;
3. Familiar with the bidding procedures and regulations of government and enterprise engineering projects;
4. Proficiency in word and excel and other software.
1. Bachelor degree or above in 211, 985, literature, economics, media, art and other related majors;
2. Those who have served as a student cadre and have received scholarships during the school period are given priority for admission;
3. Agree with Dafeng corporate culture, and have strong learning ability and communication and coordination skills;
4. Good image and temperament, strong communication and coordination skills.
1. Full-time bachelor degree or above, major in Computer Science;
2. More than 3 years of software development experience under windows;
3. Proficient in C/C++ or C#;
4. Familiar with commonly used algorithms and data structures, and be proficient in commonly used development tools;
5. Proficient in multi-thread programming and network programming (TCP/IP).
1. Full-time college degree or above, major in Lighting and Sound;
2. More than 5 years of work experience in lighting and sound technology, more than 2 years of management experience, experience in large-scale performance projects is preferred;
3. Proficient in engineering programming, debugging and control of lighting, audio and video systems;
4. Strong communication and overall planning skills.