Leading the Culture and Sports Industry Spreading Good Happiness
1. Full-time college degree or above, major in Marketing is preferred;
2. More than 5 years of relevant work experience in investment and operation of large-scale commercial and cultural tourism complexes;
3. Strong communication and coordination skills, good negotiation skills, strong resistance to pressure
1. Full-time bachelor degree or above, major in Finance;
2. About 2 years of financial work experience, with the ability to prepare financial statements and analysis reports, and excellent fresh graduates are also acceptable;
3. Have good financial literacy and strong learning ability.